2008 OSH AirVenture Anyone?

G'day

I just finished booking flights and rental car to arrive late July 31. I am sure many others will be there. I am building an Open EZ.

Who else is going?

I will be setting up camp on Thursday night and leaving on Monday.

Hope to see some of you.

Jeff

I think I'm going to be able to make it. The plus side is that I just got my Long EZ flying again (after being down for 8.5 years). The minus side is that I just started a new job and we are looking for a new house, living in a motel, still fixing up the old house......

Dave Adams

Long EZ N83DT

Race 83

G'day

I will have a rental car and will arrive Thursday evening. I plan to go to the Friday Lt. Dan concert, but I could be talked into making a couple of runs into town for dinner. This is my first time so I am not sure the issues with getting the car out of the parking.

If somebody has any ideas, post them up. It would be great to get together and tell stories, make stories....

Gotta run, I have tickets to ZZ Top tonight......

She's got legs and she knows how to use them. Yeh!

Jeff

Hi all,

I have made a cunning plan :cool2: - and as a result, the family summer holidays will be spend in the US. So after the dear wife and my daughters return to Denmark I will spend 4 days at Wittman with permanent residence in Camp Scholler (Tuesday through Friday) :banana: :banana:

Any particular location/time during the event to find fellow canardians:confused: Marcs forum on Thursday for sure - anywhere else?

(Rutan followers: I guess it's no longer enough to turn your cap around the wrong way to indicate you inclination...)

Juhl-Ez

Pre building an Open-Ez (90% complete... Workshop nearly done, procuring materials)

G'day

My arrival will be after the Cozy dinner on Thursday. I have to work to pay for my families and my habits.

I was wondering if there was any interest later to get together again?

Jeff

My arrival will be after the Cozy dinner on Thursday.

What makes you think the COZY dinner is on Thursday? The Beduhn's BBQ is on Thursday, but the usual night for the COZY dinner is Friday (although we haven't heard from the Luecks yet about this year).

What makes you think the COZY dinner is on Thursday? The Beduhn's BBQ is on Thursday, but the usual night for the COZY dinner is Friday (although we haven't heard from the Luecks yet about this year).

G'day

My bad. Please excuse...

Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there all week, and with any luck we'll by flying 4VF in, ugly as sin, but so far luck's not on my side.

What night is the CSA dinner on? I don't have my newsletter here at the office, and I wanted to put it on my calendar.

Don't feed the trolls, J...

B

---

Brett Ferrell

Velocity XL/FG

Cincinnati, OH

http://www.velocityxl.com

Yep - we'll be arriving either Friday or Saturday before the Show - Kent will setting up the campsite on the Wednesday before, at least hopefully, in the same place. Also will probably be having a group dinner or two, not sure if it'll be a fish fry yet or not.

B

---

Brett Ferrell

Velocity XL/FG

Cincinnati, OH

http://www.velocityxl.com

• 3 weeks later...

Guys, if you are on any other lists like RV's etc..

I have a friend in New England (Cape Cod) who needs a ride to Osh. Flying or driving he will share expenses. He can drive a ways off Cape to MA, RI or CT to meet up.

Please email or PM me.

Thanks

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Hey folks,

Due to a fortuitous visit to my in-laws in northern Wisconsin I will be going to Oshkosh this year. :) It's my first visit. I wont be able to make the Cozy dinner on Friday but I would like to try and run into some of the folks on this list who are also going to be there.

I realize it's a crap shoot to catch anyone or a group of you in one place during the week but where's my best chance? The cozy campground? Should I carry a big sign reading "If you are a canard builder/flyer I want to meet you!":p

I'm not looking to bug anyone. I jsut want to say 'hi' and put some faces to the names.