50 Thousand Hits !

Cozy Girrrl

Woo Hoo :)

Its just a passing milestone but our web site rolled over the 50K mark today.

Thanks to all our visitors.

I think I'll have some chocolate ice cream for desert tonight :D

...Chrissi & Randi

Congratulations!!! Do you have a breakdown on which page got the most hits? I'm thinking it's probably your lovac writeup or the strakes...

Congratulations!!! Do you have a breakdown on which page got the most hits? I'm thinking it's probably your lovac writeup or the strakes...

Good point, I will have to go to the admin site thingie and see, though it is very confusing because the hit counter that is part of our HTML figures it differently than the hosting server does, the HTML one filters out the repeats of someone going to the main page then to another page and back again and a lot of other superfluous hits, the actual site stats are rediculously higher.

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Someone has way too much time on their hands ;)

Well, it IS linked on the home page ;)

Look into Google analytics. It's a small piece of code you add to pages you want to track. Last I checked, it's free, and a pretty nice display of your website 'hits'.

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

Yeah, I kept hoping it was my flaky internet access and I'd get to see that page, so I racked up a few hits there.

Congrats on starting on the engine (or is it almost starting)!

What? you don't like the picture of my favorite chocolate cheese cake?

OK, the big secret is I am a cheese cake snob, I do not like my chocolate cheese cake, everybody else loves it, I feel any cheesecake worthy of the name should stand on its own plain and naked, all that topping stuff is just to hide a lackluster recipe.

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Chrissi, Was that passing a milestone or, just passing a 'stone'...;) [the business that is]....I know it hasn't been easy starting your business. I hope for lucrative years ahead for you two.

Congrats on being able to start again on your building again after saving everybody's bacon by going out on a limb and entering the parts building business to service all of us.

If there was a hats off emoticon, I would place it here.:D

Everybody by from the 'girrrls' and support this quality enterprise. Spread the word, this is where you get really good quality, fairly priced partz!!!:thumbsup:

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Well done on the 50K hits and so soon too!!

You must be doing something right :)

Good luck & nice site!

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

Awe Shucks guys =)

Please remember this when I start working on the engine and cowling and you're waiting for your parts :P

I haven't been that excited about the plane in a last two years until we put the wings on and Randi started fairing the wings into the strakes... dang it looks like an aeroplane. And now we can actually hang the engine on it soon, probably in a week or so just to figure out where the cowling has to fit around it.

Anybody know off the top of their head the OD of a hersheys kiss spinner at the base?

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Awe Shucks guys =)

Please remember this when I start working on the engine and cowling and you're waiting for your parts :P

I haven't been that excited about the plane in a last two years until we put the wings on and Randi started fairing the wings into the strakes... dang it looks like an aeroplane. And now we can actually hang the engine on it soon, probably in a week or so just to figure out where the cowling has to fit around it.

Anybody know off the top of their head the OD of a hersheys kiss spinner at the base?

...Chrissi

10 1/8" if you need it exact I can measure it today it fits on a 10" bulkhead

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

What? you don't like the picture of my favorite chocolate cheese cake?

OK, the big secret is I am a cheese cake snob, I do not like my chocolate cheese cake, everybody else loves it, I feel any cheesecake worthy of the name should stand on its own plain and naked, all that topping stuff is just to hide a lackluster recipe.

Mmmmmmmmmmm.....Naked Cheescake!!!!

I'm also bringing rum to RR. We can pour it on the cake.

I'll call it 10 1/8" for now. Since the area at the back of the cowling has been proven to be high pressure we would like to fair the cowling into the spinner the best we can.

Oh c'mon Chrissi! You will be making more than one won't you? ;) How about making a wood pattern on your lathe then make one with CF and your lowvac?

Oh c'mon Chrissi! You will be making more than one won't you? ;) How about making a wood pattern on your lathe then make one with CF and your lowvac?

There are plenty of vendors selling good hersheys kiss spinners (Klaus, Ken Miller) so we do not need yet another one. Besides, its not like we don't have plenty to do?

But Randi and I need a good engine cowling.

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Then make one ... finger thick is the most space you need around any part :)

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop