Happy Birthday Cozy Girrrl!

(...soooo, how am i doing? :D )

It'll get you an air kiss from Randi :P

The guy that might get a discount will be single, available, have a home in a paved airpark, probably a Kingair or Lancair IV-P turboprop, his own tools, a penchant for travel.... yada yada yada

....Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

The guy that might get a discount will be single, available, have a home in a paved airpark, probably a Kingair or Lancair IV-P turboprop, his own tools, a penchant for travel.... yada yada yada

That's Funny. IIRC, didn't you have something along that lines on your white board todo list? Amy & I still chuckle over that.

Thanks Hennie... Send us some of that summer weather of yours please!

(ice storm in progress...brrrrrrr! no welding today!)

Here's a photograph from the Beach last weekend. Beautiful sunny day (In oz speak: Fine Day) down at Phillip island. We'll be home next Saturday, I'll see about bringing some home! :rolleyes:

Boy, I good at making Friends. :irked:

post-336-14109015789_thumb.jpg

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...

DANG! The airport I fly out of (KMLE) has a row of houses on the west side that connect to the airport via a roadway. When I started flying back in 85' many of those houses had hangars on them. They could go downstairs, climb into their plane and taxi out to the runway.

A few years back, the airport authority cut off access citing liabilty reasons .................. so I guess that's out. :(

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

A few years back, the airport authority cut off access citing liabilty reasons .................. so I guess that's out.

:mad: :mad: :mad: !@#%!@#%&*^%$#~`=+ and every other symbol not on my keyboard.

I am so tired of liabilty issues. Soon I will have to crawl to work because a 6'3" man walking is too much of a liability. I might just go... timber.. and fall on some ones beenie baby and crush it.

I say lets just pack all of those adjudicators on board a big rocket and launch them to the moon... one way. Oh darn, that would probably be to much of a liability.

DANG! The airport I fly out of (KMLE) has a row of houses on the west side that connect to the airport via a roadway. When I started flying back in 85' many of those houses had hangars on them. They could go downstairs, climb into their plane and taxi out to the runway.

A few years back, the airport authority cut off access citing liabilty reasons .................. so I guess that's out. :(

Those scurvey dogs, airparks are an asset!

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

lets see...

1. single

2. available

So you are not attached and unavailable... tied up with yourself? Married to your job? thats terrible!

...Chrissi

No, I'm building a plane! It *does* take up a bunch of 'available' time ;)

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

CHRISSI,

It was nice talking you today. I did not know that it was your birthday...SO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY..belated :cool2:

Get back to work!!!!

Sincerly yours,

Tom McCormick

Thanks, was a good chat, hey Randi is already flogging me, back off! :D

Regards, Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

i live at Madrid (the capital)

beautiful city,beautiful people...;)

Oh nice! We used to summer on the Costa Brava in Plajita dAro before the Brits pommied it out (60's) way before the hotels, resorts, etc, just another little seaside village with dirt roads and a bull ring. I think now its another British Territory :D

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo