Merry Christmas

Cozy1200

I await Santa stuffing the zero time IO-360 (with LSE-III, and offset filter adapter, and...) down the chimney, but I gots the fireplace burning full blast :(

May all our projects come to fruition. Merry Christmas to all, peace. :)

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

I await Santa stuffing the zero time IO-360 (with LSE-III, and offset filter adapter, and...) down the chimney, but I gots the fireplace burning full blast :(

Rick

Santas got that covered. On some houses he has to come back after the fire is out, so the trick is to not keep it going all night. Didnt you know that?

We need course Santa 101..this was supposed to be taught in gradeshool.. Tell us if the engine is sitting under your tree this morning, or if you had too much wood in the fire. Dang, that would be a bummer...'speshally if you were really good all year.:rolleyes:

Merry Christmas to all, religiously inclined or otherwise.:D

BTW, I asked for a CozyGirrrls 540 mount for my present and it wasnt under the tree this morning...so I guess that means I wasnt good enough this year. Boo hoo. I really tried. I realllllly did.[lower lip sticking out]

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Santas got that covered. On some houses he has to come back after the fire is out, so the trick is to not keep it going all night. Didnt you know that?

Umm... :irked:

Looked everywhere. Under the bed, in the chicken coop, even next to the chimney. nuttin, no engine for me this year.

I did get a new zip sweatshirt though, I can now rotate the old one to 'shop' duties. I do have my health, and I'll be cutting my elevators and canard shortly with help from a few local builders. 'Snot much, but I'm happy :)

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.