New Q200 Owner

Hello everyone,

I fly a Centurion Turbo 210 and primarily use it to commute to work.  I very recently bought a 200 and will be receiving it within a couple of weeks or so (N33QR).  I am interested in finding any other Q200 owners with current experience that might be close to the Dallas, Texas area.  I look forward to learning more about these birds and being part of the community.

Regards,

Corbin

IMG_9065.JPG

IMG_9064.JPG

IMG_9066.JPG

Nice looking airplane.  We don't see many Q-200/Quickie posts on this site in the past few years but there is this site   http://www.quickheads.com  with a forum.  The Canard-Aviators group probably has Q-200 members, too.  You can probably find info here using the search function.   Anyway, don't let that stop you from posting ideas and questions here.  Hope it works out well for you.

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

42 minutes ago, Kent Ashton said:

Nice looking airplane.  We don't see many Q-200/Quickie posts on this site in the past few years but there is this site   http://www.quickheads.com  with a forum.  The Canard-Aviators group probably has Q-200 members, too.  You can probably find info here using the search function.   Anyway, don't let that stop you from posting ideas and questions here.  Hope it works out well for you.

Thanks Kent!  I definitely feel a bit rare (in a good way) with this Q200.  quickheads.com seemed pretty quiet but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place on their forum.  I will try again and check out the other group you mentioned.  Thanks again!

That's a really nice looking example, I like the cooling plenums as well. Should be a very fun airplane!

Aerocanard (modified) SN:ACPB-0226 (Chapter 8)

Canardspeed.com (my build log and more; usually lags behind actual progress)
Flight simulator (X-plane) flight model master: X-Aerodynamics

(GMT+12)

16 minutes ago, Rivilee said:

The Yahoo groups Q-List is probably the most active group. There's also a Q-Performance group on Yahoo but that's mainly for those that use non-authorized engines. Where did you get yours? "Fast little Airplanes"? It looks nice.

I found it on Barnstormers....looking forward to the fun!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Corbin , 

Lloyd Wallace from New Zealand , 

l also have a Q200 I am working on most of front half finished, now moving onto rear fuselage section.

i looked forward to your a/c update with lots of enthusiasm, but haven’t seen much on updates, hope all is ok

regards Lloyd Nz 

Hi Voidhawk, 

I am in timaru south Nz, 

are you a Q2 owner also? Mine is getting there 4 years now, just up to control cable rigging. 
but looking good, I will try to put some pics up, 

ive been trying to make contact with Corbin Aviation US I really enjoyed his clips in his Q200 but all finished in 2021 so hope he’s ok 

He is great inspiration, and other pilots a like. 
thanks for the contact

if you want to catch up 027 88 3333 8

nz regards Lloyd

• 5 months later...