Is Anybody Home?

Arbiter

Knock Knock :)..... Is Everyone at Oshkosh or something ? ;). I just thought it was funny I've been checking all day and no new posts. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :). Speaking of Oshkosh, who's there, or who's going? I am headed out Thursday night! Cya there!

-Chris

Chris Zupp

~Aircraft Designer~

Preliminary Design Sequence I: Project Endeavour

Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineer

Private Pilot

Knock Knock :)..... Is Everyone at Oshkosh or something ? ;). I just thought it was funny I've been checking all day and no new posts. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :).

-Chris

When theres something written worth responding to, people tend to respond. Lately there's been just a bunch of theorizing and farting around. What more can be said, the posts have kinda run their course. You could be like dust and start answering your own questions.;)

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

When theres something written worth responding to, people tend to respond. Lately there's been just a bunch of theorizing and farting around. What more can be said, the posts have kinda run their course. You could be like dust and start answering your own questions.;)

i would post but all i seam to do is mods, and if i share them you will use me for a pin cushion

Steve M. Parkins

i would post but all i seam to do is mods, and if i share them you will use me for a pin cushion

Hey Steve, at least you are BUILDING something, and trying things out. That's a good thing. Beats the heck out of all the theorizing that wont produce anything but paper.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Hey guys,

It was just odd to me that virtually no one seemed to post all day :). Glad to see so many posts and I am excited for Oshkosh! Hopefully I'll run into some of you... Take care!

-Chris

Chris Zupp

~Aircraft Designer~

Preliminary Design Sequence I: Project Endeavour

Aeronautical/Mechanical Engineer

Private Pilot

Hey Steve, at least you are BUILDING something, and trying things out. That's a good thing. Beats the heck out of all the theorizing that wont produce anything but paper.

paper is sooooo last century. These days, its the structured orientation of a bunch of iron molecules.

I personally am wondering why the Poberezny family needs so much of my money when I go to these events...:confused:

Poppa Paul gets to fly that p-51 around all day and I never got offered a ride even though I paid for one several times over all these years.:irked:

Just sayin'...

I never got offered a ride even though I paid for one several times over all these years.:irked:

You paid for a ride and didn't get one?

I would contact your credit card company and have them run a chargeback.

For myself, I've always gotten exactly what I paid for from the EAA. :D

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

I personally am wondering why the Poberezny family needs so much of my money when I go to these events...:confused:

Poppa Paul gets to fly that p-51 around all day and I never got offered a ride even though I paid for one several times over all these years.:irked:

Just sayin'...

I can just see you cryin and pitchn' a fit in the grocery store aisle when this thought occured to you.

Are you fixin' to file a formal complaint? Or just trying to be cute, and see if others wanna moan like you do?

Events like this cost a ton of dough, and it's their major fund raiser. If EAA wasnt around to save our collective flyin' bacon along with AOPA, we'd be already enjoying EU modeled incredible user fees. Then you wouldnt be flying as much or at all, and you'd REALLY have something to clench you teeth about.

No more crocodile tears. You OWN an airplane for cryin-out-loud...how manty people can claim that great privilege? Let Poppa P show off the P51, you have a much cooler aircraft you are flying.

Self confessed Wingnut.

You OWN an airplane for cryin-out-loud...how manty people can claim that great privilege?

I agree---but to sort of change the subject---it is kind of funny how people automatically assume that you must be rich if you own a plane. I know people from just about all walks of life who own a plane. On the poorer end, they just made sacrifices to make it happen. But when it comes to the tax man---user fees---and whatever else they want to pile on----they assume we are all rich.

And they would be correct ......... just not in a monetary sense.

Amen to you TMann, my thoughts exactly.

I don't have much money, but I am better off than most. I am building a cool plane, I know how to scuba dive, I ride both on and off road motorcycles, I have owned my own business for over 16 years, I have a beautiful wife and great kids.........Pretty wealthy ideed I would say!!!

I have heard the saying:

"People think I am rich because I own an airplane, truth is I am poor because I own an airplane."

This is one of the many reasons I am building one.

Kraig

I can just see you cryin and pitchn' a fit in the grocery store aisle when this thought occured to you.

I'm the kid rolling on the floor by the candy aisle, when I don't get my gummy bears! :D *****ing and moaning!!

Sometimes the difference between going to Okosh/SNF or just staying home is the price of the tickets. I have spent less on Disneyland and they actually have paid their 'volunteers' to be there to give service to me and mine. Not nearly as fun though and the mouse ears make me look stupid.

Been poor, been doing good. Sometimes I get the gummy bears... sometimes I get to fly!

Yes, I own TWO airplanes and it makes me MORE awesome, and WAY cooler than everyone else!:cool: Kinda dangerous to think that way perhaps?:rolleyes: My ma still thinks I'm insane and will end up in a smoking crater. Maybe, at Least I won't hear her say "I told you SO!"