I'm Officially a Cozy Builder

Just wanted everyone to know that I purchase a Cozy project last night. It is quite early in the build with only chapter 6 partially complete. I do however have the materials and epoxy to complete it through chapter 7. Thanks for everyones help in regards to the inspection of the project. I was able to find a local builder that was very knowledgeable and helped me inspect the "canoe" very carefully. Well enough typing I think it is time to get to work....and make sure these plans are fully up to date.

Craig

Welcome Craig,

If you ever find your way down to Albuquerque, I'll show you my project thru chapter 14. Don't look too far down the road to completion, just do one part after another, and you will be surprised at your progress.

Kraig

PS...What is your plans serial #?

If'n you want some dough-head to come down and help you get epoxy all over your tools, drop me a note. I'm pretty good at cutting cloth in a straight curve too :D

Hope your build is enjoyable, and you're safely in the air before me :)

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

Congrats and welcome! I'm on Chapter 10 (canard). I'm in western PA, but will be making some trips to Boulder CO during the coming year. If Lakewood is not too far away, I might be able to arrange a visit! :cool2:

Phil Kriley

Cozy #1460

Chapter 13 - nose

Right wing done - working on right winglet.