Cozy 4 Project For Sale

Thanks for posting-

Was this the 1st generation gear or the 2nd, when the joined parts were changed to be welded? That would be a point to consider, possibly.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Some photos of what you are offering would be helpful. I am asking for others as I have the fixed gear and am pretty far along on building...Just the gear is 5 grand why such a 'fire-sale', if you don't mind me asking? Is all of this packagable for shipping?..as I said the photos would be helpful. Gracias. =]

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Just the gear is 5 grand why such a 'fire-sale',

Ya, I'm tempted to buy it just for the gear, then part out the rest. The problem is I couldn't inspect it till I'm back in the states.

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...

Just the gear is 5 grand why such a 'fire-sale', if you don't mind me asking?

Just a thought... maybe the Infinity gear isn't worth $5,000 to everyone. I wouldn't pay $100 for it (based on the "free car" analogy), but that's just me.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Oh John....pleeeeease don't get started on IF the gear is GOOD gear.

Anybody willing to put 5500. bucks into something that you have to wait a year, let alone 4years is CONVINCEDthat it is worth the money. There are many that say the gear is unproven, and a LOT of other things. This is one of those 'polar' subjects.

Lets just let J.D. recuperate and catch up on his business.

Peace, out.

What there needs to be is a good alternative retractable assembly available.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Some photos of what you are offering would be helpful. I am asking for others as I have the fixed gear and am pretty far along on building...Just the gear is 5 grand why such a 'fire-sale', if you don't mind me asking? Is all of this packagable for shipping?..as I said the photos would be helpful. Gracias. =]

Send me your email address & I'll sent pix's.

tyran66@mac.com

Oh [Jon]....pleeeeease don't get started on IF the gear is GOOD gear.

Okay, but that's not at all where I was going. I was just saying that some of us actually prefer fixed gear over retractable.

Anybody willing to put 5500. bucks into something that you have to wait a year, let alone 4years is CONVINCEDthat it is worth the money.

Good point.

What there needs to be is a good alternative retractable assembly available.

I wonder if there's anything to Chrissi asking for the chance to review an installation of the Drybread gear design... hmmm. But Chrissi, don't count me in as a prospect for this one, at least right now. However, done light and right, you could have a small line at your door. Long-EZs, Cozys, ...maybe a worthwhile endeavor, or maybe the one that would put you under as a business. Not what I'd call "low hanging fruit".

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

I wonder if there's anything to Chrissi asking for the chance to review an installation of the Drybread gear design...

By the time were all done requesting parts, Chrissi & Randi will have beatiful selection of parts.... ON OTHER PEOPLES AIRPLANES!!! They may even qualify to put Phillip Johnsons "No Girl Parts" logo!

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...

Just a thought... maybe the Infinity gear isn't worth $5,000 to everyone. I wouldn't pay $100 for it (based on the "free car" analogy), but that's just me.

There are other options.

You can always buy the Velocity retracts .......... for $8500 :D

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

• 2 months later...