E-Racer for sale on Ebay

Big Steve

I saw this E-Racer on Ebay thought I would post the link so interested Canard people would know about it. If I had some extra money which I dont right now I would buy it. Could get Jack back in the air quick??? I am in no way involved in this project just sharing information

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/E-Racer-Canard-Airplane-Project-Moving-must-sell_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ280282915591QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

Build on STeve

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

Thanks Steve but I am already in the process of building a new E Racer with a few mods. Should have it flying in the spring.

Jack

E Racer Extreme

Jack, you are my hero.

I can't wait to see this new bird. Hopefully we can fly together next summer.

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

This one was posted on Barnstormers a while ago but the link is now gone. Here is the information:

E-RACER PROJECT • $19950 • FOR SALE BY BUILDER • E-Racer w/o engine. ... Contact Robert A. Peck, Owner - located Dayton, NV USA • Telephone: *502*-*418*-*9333*

The plane was apparently complete and flying with a franklin engine but was being sold without engine.

BTW I should have mine flying by spring also :o

"We choose to do these things not because they are easy, but because they are hard."

JFK

• 3 weeks later...

Dayton E-Racer Project is sold but Ebay E-Racer in Sedona, AZ project just got re-listed. $3000 No Reserve.

I am not sure he knows what he is building. the anwsers to some of the questions on the ebay ad are all wrong. he said it could be a 4 seater. wrong!

he said you can get the main gear from velocity. yes you can but it will require a mod to the plans to make them fit. if you use the velo gear it will take up another 10" of the baggage space

Evolultion Eze RG -a two place side by side-200 Knots on 200 HP. A&P / pilot for over 30 years

Well, with a few mods I suppose he could streeeeech the truth for a sale. I like how he used Jack's beauty as an example. A fine example I'd say...

Jack, will you please email me some of your tips how to get a canard finished is such a short time? I would give my left n... to have mine done by spring. :D

Jack, will you please email me some of your tips how to get a canard finished is such a short time?

HA! I know how he does it and now I'm going to let everyone else know too! (Save that left nut, Glenn!)

#1: He works on it!

I've been trying this from time to time and the results are staggering. I did a little research and got a big white board. I listed each step of a sample chapter and then kept notes.

The completion dates of each step had a direct relationship to the days I worked on it!

If I can convince myself to walk into the shop and pick up a piece of sandpaper ........ next thing you know, I have another three hours in!

#2 piece of advice: Keep your shop as close as possible to your home. Basement is best (if you can get parts out) but once it starts taking you 20 minutes to get to the shop your chances (which aren't that great to start with) of completion drop big time.

#3.......... Never Quit! (but you already knew that :D )

........ now enough of this. I have a spar to finish!

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

HA! I know how he does it and now I'm going to let everyone else know too! (Save that left nut, Glenn!)

#1: He works on it!

I've been trying this from time to time and the results are staggering. I did a little research and got a big white board. I listed each step of a sample chapter and then kept notes.

The completion dates of each step had a direct relationship to the days I worked on it!

If I can convince myself to walk into the shop and pick up a piece of sandpaper ........ next thing you know, I have another three hours in!

#2 piece of advice: Keep your shop as close as possible to your home. Basement is best (if you can get parts out) but once it starts taking you 20 minutes to get to the shop your chances (which aren't that great to start with) of completion drop big time.

#3.......... Never Quit! (but you already knew that :D )

........ now enough of this. I have a spar to finish!

tom, his name is greg not glenn silly :P

Steve M. Parkins

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Zwack....wheres that sexy broom witch avatar that you used to sport? I was startin' to feel that Euro vibe...;)

If you can believe it that project sold for only 3500. bucks. What an apparent steal.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Hey Zwack....wheres that sexy broom witch avatar that you used to sport? I was startin' to feel that Euro vibe...;)

If you can believe it that project sold for only 3500. bucks. What an apparent steal.

from afar, I would say that 'apparent' is the operative here... :)

Whatever... Yeah, wait for the RETURN OF THE BROOM in a forum near you...