Nearby Cozy Projects??

Hello all,

I live in Louisiana near New Orleans. Are there any projects in the area that would welcome a visit? Also, I will be headed over to San Antonio around Thanksgiving week. That means I will be travelling along I-10, so if anyone along that area is open, please let me know.

A look would be great but like everyone else here I would love a ride...and it can be our secret too.

Thanks

Nathan Gifford

Tickfaw, LA USA

Cozy Mk IV Plans Set 1330

Better still --> Now at CH 9

Nathan, looks like there are two members of the Cozy mail list near you. http://www.cozybuilders.org/mail_list/geography/Cozy%20Builders%20Southeast%20Quadrant.htm Join the list here: www.cozybuilders.org/mail_list to find out who they are along with their contact info.

Also, join the CSA and you'll be provided with a similar list, mainly of Long-EZ and VariEze flyers. www.canardzone.com/csa

This is how I managed 3 visits myself.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Jon, the only one's who have access to that list is only the elite or such close circle of friends such as Mark Zeitlin or maybe yoursef. Demographics are nice for conversation but how on earth do we contact anyone? The Cozy site has not been updated since Jan. 2003 as it says and I didn't even know there was a guy building a Cozy a block away from me until I started inquiring about a room at R.R. So, do we need special permission or something for names?

Jon, the only one's who have access to that list is only the elite or such close circle of friends such as Mark Zeitlin or maybe yoursef. Demographics are nice for conversation but how on earth do we contact anyone?

Greg, join the COZY mail list and Marc will send you a list of ALL members with phones and e-mail addresses. Join the CSA for $25 and you'll get the same.

I also encourage everyone to edit their User Control Panel settings and enter their Real Name and Location (City, State/Prov, Country).

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

I don't have a Cozy, but you are welcome to come visit me and my Velocity SE project in Houston....which is on I-10 <g>. We just moved the project to Ellington Field (EFD) last Friday.

I love showing it all off.

All the best,

Chris

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...

.... So, do we need special permission or something for names?

When you joined the COZY mailing list on September 5th of this year, you were sent a package of three files - one was a mailing list charter, one was an introduction, and one was the mailing list database, in CSV format for importation to a spreadsheet. If you didn't receive these, let me know VIA EMAIL and I'll resend them to you. Everyone gets these when they join.

EVERYONE on the mailing list has access to this information - there is no "elite".

• 5 weeks later...

Nat,

If your going to be in San Antonio, Lookup the EAA Chapter at San Geronimo Airpark. This is a very active group of builders with a sub-group of canard builders. Last time I was there they have 3 Cozys' in progress and 2 flying.. they also have a guy with a Velocity one with a Long EZ and one with a Varieze. Great group of guys.

Let me know.

It's better :rolleyes: to have started building and not finished then to have never started at all :cool:

I guess my notifications were off. Sorry I missed dropping by on some of you. However, I do head over to SA and will be back in the Houston area soon. I also have some more vacation time coming up and would love tyo visit some of the projects, both finished and unfinished.

Nathan Gifford

Tickfaw, LA USA

Cozy Mk IV Plans Set 1330

Better still --> Now at CH 9

• 5 weeks later...

When you joined the COZY mailing list on September 5th of this year, you were sent a package of three files - one was a mailing list charter, one was an introduction, and one was the mailing list database, in CSV format for importation to a spreadsheet. If you didn't receive these, let me know VIA EMAIL and I'll resend them to you. Everyone gets these when they join.

EVERYONE on the mailing list has access to this information - there is no "elite".

i in that i think but I got nothing...did i mis something (like cash ?)or ?

Steve M. Parkins