Boy those canards are handsome.  I've been blessed by getting to watch three ships flying formation in and out of Parkland (Colorado) for the past two days.  I'm 2nm to the west so they're still a little high to get a decent picture yet but it appears to be Excalibur in the lead.

Meanwhile here on the ground, I chip away at building a RV-14 empennage while questioning if Vans will make it past the current unpleasantness and start shipping in earnest again... makes pulling down the OpenEz plans extremely tempting.

On 3/20/2024 at 10:45 AM, zolotiyeruki said:

It doesn't cost anything (except time) to download and read the Open-EZ plans.  The same goes for Ary Glantz's build log, here: http://www.aryjglantz.com/

Hey, thanks zolo, I thought Ary's website was dead. Maybe he had slow period at one time? Haven't seen it in several years. Perhaps one of the best build sites ever...

A lot more done since I last looked at his site. But it has been several years I think. It was too depressing knowing I was just getting too old to think about building one...

OTOH, I still enjoy reading and learning and especially seeing pictures of nice work.