Sun 'n Fun 2017

• 1 month later...

It's too bad SnF comes in April vs. May.  After May 1st there would be a lot of not-very-current pilots flying in on fresh physicals.  :-)

Jon, If you come down I-85, stop in for bar-be-que.  I'll treat.  Couple of decent places here:  Porky's and Gary's in China Grove, NC

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.5736511,-80.5712298,16z/data=!4m2!10m1!1e1?hl=en

Edited by Kent Ashton
  • Like 1

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

Kent, thanks for the invite! I would definitely take you up on that small detour if I were driving, but I am flying commercial into Tampa. That's an interesting excuse for doing a road trip next year though... I'd love to see your shop and various projects.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Yep, stop by.  I am installing a removable cover over the instrument panel.  It was in the Cozy plans (Puffer said "highly recommended") but I had a different [dumb] idea which made it harder to work on wiring.  It should not be hard to do but it takes a lot of little steps and trips to the A/P.

That is the nice thing about these airplanes, though.  Just get out the Sawzall and go to work!

post-126542-0-24383300-1490881025_thumb.jpg

post-126542-0-15847700-1490881093_thumb.jpg

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

• 3 weeks later...