I need a Osh cigarette

Edge 513

So..... Now that all of you are basking in the the afterglow of OSH 09....smoking your cigarettes and recovering from the exquisite enjoyment...

...reports Pleeeaze!!! Fav photo's encouraged.:)

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Cool stuff.

For those that have not done the wings chapter yet, you should check out James Redmon's tiedown points.

Un the Berkut, there are two metal plates with a threaded bushing that are attached to the shear web prior to attaching the leading edge of the wing. Those are later opened up from the under side and used to screw in an eyebolt for your tiedown.

A better effect than the eyebolt all the way through the wing.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Good pics, keep themcoming.

Cant get any simpler than an eyebolt. But does that get your foam interior funky? How about stress on the skins? I would put a rubber sided pan washer against the 'glass.

The tie downs that Marc has on his website are pretty cool. They drop down out of the spar ends if I recall right. Nice easy design. Polish that aluminum= Classy solution.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the "Xtra EZ". It is a modified cozy MKIV with an IO-540 velocity retracts and staggered seating. There are only 2 seats, as opposed to 3 in the stagger-ez. It won reserve grand champion ant OSH this year. Here are some pics.

post-22132-14109016916_thumb.jpg

post-22132-141090169163_thumb.jpg

post-22132-141090169166_thumb.jpg

post-22132-141090169169_thumb.jpg

post-22132-141090169171_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the "Xtra EZ". It is a modified cozy MKIV with an IO-540 velocity retracts and staggered seating. There are only 2 seats, as opposed to 3 in the stagger-ez.

There are only two seats because the rear seats (two of them, as in a standard COZY) have not been installed yet. They will be.

Thanks for sharing your photos! :cool:

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop