Any Builders in Colorado or Maryland?

Colorado Aero Geek

Hi I'm a student at the University of Colorado and was hoping to get some experience building homebuilt aircraft. Does anyone in Colorado or Maryland need any help with their builds? I would just be volunteering time and would appreciate the opportunity to help! I've got a lot of fabrication experience so I don't think I'd be completely useless. Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Thanks everybody!

Byron Young

Byron.A.Young@Colorado.edu

Hi I'm a student at the University of Colorado and was hoping to get some experience building homebuilt aircraft. Does anyone in Colorado or Maryland need any help with their builds? I'd just be volunteering time and would really appreciate the opportunity to help out! I've got a lot of fabrication experience so I don't think I would be completely useless. Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Thanks everybody!

Byron Young

.... I'm sure if you find him a hot chick on a fast bike .... :D

And on my epitaph it may say...

I sent Byron a PM, or forum email, earlier. If it got caught in the CU spam filter, or my spam filter, or ???

I've a bunch of completed parts to drool/spit on, but don't know of any local projects in need of hands-on. We all know there's a lot of 'watching paint dry' time building these infernal things :D

Finished my canard/elevators last month, need to upload pix/text to my website, and change ma sig.

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

Hi I'm a student at the University of Colorado and was hoping to get some experience building homebuilt aircraft. Does anyone in Colorado or Maryland need any help with their builds? I would just be volunteering time and would appreciate the opportunity to help! I've got a lot of fabrication experience so I don't think I'd be completely useless. Feel free to send me a PM or an email. Thanks everybody!

Byron Young

G'day

I live and build in Southern Maryland. Where in MD are you going to be. I will be working on the wings and getting in the summer. I want them done before winter. You can check some of my postings. I usually only work on weekends and can use some extra hands for the wings...

Jeff

G'day

I live and build in Southern Maryland. Where in MD are you going to be. I will be working on the wings and getting in the summer. I want them done before winter. You can check some of my postings. I usually only work on weekends and can use some extra hands for the wings...

Jeff

Great! I'll be in Elkton, which is more towards the North, but I might be able to come down for a weekend, or maybe on my way back.

Weird I didn't get anything. Where in Colorado are you at? It would be great if I could stop by. Thanks for the response!

CU spam filter may have nabbed it. Since it came from the forum, with forum boilerplate attached... It can happen.

Between Lyons and Allens Park on CO-7

Three zero three, seven 47, twenty forty two.

My email is at the bottom of my web pages too, http://cozy.concours.org/

My tub is complete, and dangling 10' in the air from my neighbors rafters. Main spar and canard/elevators are dangling from my rafters. The latter are fairly easy to get on the table for a close up look-see.

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.