Again?

Aiman

I wanted to get a copy of the previously openly released aerocanard plans (waiter had a link to it from his site). I'd like to compare them to my CozyIV and LongEz/CP updates combo that are on my TERF cd to see what differences there are. Yes I know the aerocanard is a cozy derivative. :)

I wanted to get a copy of the previously openly released aerocanard plans...

I've got most of them locally (ch 1-26), PITA to upload/send all of them via 28k modem though (Ya, I'm building a go-fast plane on a 28k modem :irked: )

37Mb, I could burn to CD and mail, or maybe someone else with a HIGH speed connection has them...

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

If the pdf's are exportable, I just want to export them to a textfile so I can run a 'diff' on them vs terf. That should seriously slim down the file size, as I have no interest in them for a building purpose.

Educational purpose obviously. I want to see how much similarity there is between the plans, to see how strictly licensing or copyright was adhered to by the folks who release plans.

Educational purpose obviously. I want to see how much similarity there is between the plans...

Can't speak for TERF, but the 'shareware' Aerocanard PDF's are a scanned/OCR'd copy of Nat's Cozy-IV plans, almost to the letter. Unsure of the revision #, and some sketches are hosed.

Rick

Rick Hall; MK-IV plans #1477; cozy.zggtr.org

Build status: 1-7, bits of 8-9, 10, 14 done! Working on engine/prop/avionics.

Can't speak for TERF, but the 'shareware' Aerocanard PDF's are a scanned/OCR'd copy of Nat's Cozy-IV plans, almost to the letter. Unsure of the revision #, and some sketches are hosed.

Rick

This was my suspicion, I just wanted to confirm them. Now to compare them against the LongEz on teh terfs...