Sign in to follow this  
Jon Matcho

Forum Blackout

The forum fell off the Internet for several hours on Friday as a side effect of switching registrars. The DNS settings were left in the former registrar, and somehow worked for over a month. That finally caught up to us.

A few settings and the CanardZone.com domain is back in business.

I apologize for the frustration -- I know how it feels -- but we're fully back online now. Press on!

Jon Matcho :busy:
Canard Zone Member & Administrator
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Long-term:  Building a Cozy Mark IV

Jon:

I thought we had lost you. Your email account and personal web site did not work either. Good to have the forum back I missed it. STeve:D

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21

Damnit, here I was going all conspiracy theory on this thinking one of the other forums had taken you out and was waiting by my keyboard for the callup to launch the counter attack...

(keyboard safetied and unloaded)

...Chrissi :cool:

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

I couldn't get to you this morning either - second blackout? :confused:

Phil Kriley

Cozy #1460

Chapter 13 - nose

Right wing done - working on right winglet.

I thought we had lost you. Your email account and personal web site did not work either.

My most monitored email account is jonmatcho@gmail.com if anyone ever needs, which is not wired up to any Canard Zone hardware. My personal web site, others' canard web sites, and other canardzone.com emails are dependent, so they all went offline for a while as well.

ANYONE REMEMBER THE TERM,"hit any key to continue"?

Sure, but I never could find that key. :rolleyes:

...conspiracy theory...

:ROTFLMAO: In all seriousness, coincidentally, I was stricken down with a 3-day impenetrable headache and fever combination soon after the Canard Zone went offline. Now I'm thinking some sort of biological agent is at play here. ;)

I couldn't get to you this morning either - second blackout?

I don't think so Phil, but who knows -- could have been dust in the hard drives causing loss of data and logic processing...

The email features were not working, but that should be fixed within an hour or two, if not already.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Canard Zone Member & Administrator
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Long-term:  Building a Cozy Mark IV

Get out the tin foil Jon! The black helicopters are sending mind control waves at you, thats why you have a headache! :yikes:

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Sign in to follow this  

The Canard Zone

Important Information