Forum Blackout

The forum fell off the Internet for several hours on Friday as a side effect of switching registrars. The DNS settings were left in the former registrar, and somehow worked for over a month. That finally caught up to us.

A few settings and the CanardZone.com domain is back in business.

I apologize for the frustration -- I know how it feels -- but we're fully back online now. Press on!

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

I thought we had lost you. Your email account and personal web site did not work either.

My most monitored email account is jonmatcho@gmail.com if anyone ever needs, which is not wired up to any Canard Zone hardware. My personal web site, others' canard web sites, and other canardzone.com emails are dependent, so they all went offline for a while as well.

ANYONE REMEMBER THE TERM,"hit any key to continue"?

Sure, but I never could find that key. :rolleyes:

...conspiracy theory...

:ROTFLMAO: In all seriousness, coincidentally, I was stricken down with a 3-day impenetrable headache and fever combination soon after the Canard Zone went offline. Now I'm thinking some sort of biological agent is at play here. ;)

I couldn't get to you this morning either - second blackout?

I don't think so Phil, but who knows -- could have been dust in the hard drives causing loss of data and logic processing...

The email features were not working, but that should be fixed within an hour or two, if not already.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV