What's a Cosmo?

Its not in the garage YET!!! I use the "AUCTION SNIPER" program. I set it to place my max bid at the last 5 seconds of the auction. Its all automatic!! I won the last three items I bid on. I don't want to sound like an in-fermatial, but its great!!!:thumbsup:

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656

The same guys have 5 turbo rotaries that can be bought for $4250.00 That's 850 apiece, if some others would like to go in with me I'll get them and we can split them up. These are manual trans so we would have to get flex plates and bell housing off an automatic but it would be still a deal. they are on ebay as buy it now products item # 2472691604.

Bob

:banana: I now know what a Cosmo 13B is! Its in the back of my truck waiting for a few strong men to help me unload it!! Getting it, along with 15 gallons of epoxy across the border is a story in and of itself. If its any indication of our national security,,,,,,we ARE in trouble!! :scared:

Dave Clifford

"The Metal Man" Musketeer

Vise grip hands and Micrometer eyes!!

Cozy MKIV Plans #656

>

Does this mean we need to start discussing T-shirt slogans again?!?!?

Last night at the Sun & Fun Cozy hot-dog roast I spoke with someone (I forget who) with a new teeshirt. It had a picture of a rotor with the words "A bunch of Wanklers" above it. Gotta get me one of those!

The event was a big success. 50+ people and 5 hours of non-stop Cozy conversation. Good food soda and beer at $5/head. MUCH better than the Red Barn. I lost count of the number of people who said they were planning to install a rotary in their Cozy. I met at least 5 who are already working on the installation, and even a couple who are considering taking OUT their Lycomings in favor of a rotary.

Seems like we have a trend.

:cool:

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net