chapter 4

dust

Yeah,......Uh.....Going great......No questions here.<Laugh>

I am really Still on Ch. 1,2,3. I would like a bit of help, though.

I have been looking to purchase some Polyester Cloth, and have found so many densities, I am not sure which one will work.

Would it be too much to ask for someone to send me a 3inch X 3inch square of "Peel-Ply" in the mail?

I will send you a buck.

Send to :

Me .......

#10 Clint Road

You know my city and State, Zip is 87571

Joseph@TheNativeSpirit.Net

I am Building a Jo-Z IV StarShip.

What Do YOU Want?

Well i guess im back to #3. some foul ups in the billing{card said no the 2nd time}they needed to add more shiping cost,WTF...i must have been the first to order from assc,and add resin to the order,boy was that stupid. not the order will be restalked,and she said after calling me 3 times at work,it will take 3-4 weeks to get it now..Man i am so p...ed,ok i'll get over it. its not all her falt,but funny thing, I asked her if Wicks had the same shiping problems?..And the answer was..wicks who ?________Wow,ok mabe i dont get it,i plan on spending 32k in the next 2 to 3 years with some one?. At this young age of 44 i still try to be humble,and nice, and forgiving, but this week sucks-sucks with out my bulk heads.Is that phone # to wicks sill on the cover of my plans........hummm.

Steve M. Parkins

Joe,

It's a long time ago now, but I bought my peel ply from Wicks. The rolls of 2 inch are handy, but mostly I used the sheet stuff cut as needed. So maybe I could have saved $10 driving around for a couple of hours and buying it locally. Not worth the hassle IMHO. You don't use that much of the stuff unless you're planning to peel ply EVERYTHING (PPE) which is definately is NOT my recommendation.

Standing back, making room for the PPE crowd to make their arguments...

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net

I'm glad Dust didn't mention the names of anyone who has had plans for 4 months but still can't get started (don't get me started about why!!! :mad: ).

But I can play with creating my own web site while at work! Shshsh... don't tell anyone. :D

http://www.maddyhome.com/canardpages/pages/marbleturtle/index.html

This ain't rocket surgery!

Hey, you are making progress, you are on page 2 now, just trying to get the forum back to plain plane building, thats what we are here for isn't it?

I thin MT should spend more time on chap 1 instread of chap 21, he he he

enjoy the build

dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

Chapter 4... uh uh. not yet. Haven't got to look at em yet. My plans showed up Friday... but they ARE supposed to be my birthday present. Party this Friday! I guess this birthday boy is gonna miss most of the party if we do presents first. Here's your cake, now go home!! Oh wait, is that a new band saw you've wrapped up for me?

Andrew Anunson

I work underground and I play in the sky... no problem

hank, are you going to buy or make metal parts, guess what i am sugesting? You could also go to chap 8 and make headrests, or go to all of the chapters and make jigs and templets and and and and, he he he

parts is parts, hours is hours

enjoy the build

dust

maker wood dust and shavings - foam and fiberglass dust and one day a cozy will pop out, enjoying the build

i can be reached at

http://www.canardcommunity.com/

You are correct Dust. I have been researching engine "rotary stuff" and have not put a lot of hands-on time lately. Instead, I have been clearing Honey Dos and laying paint on my 56 F100 in the hopes that I'm clear to Cozy-on come spring. :D My brother will be Dave "The Metal Fab Man" so I'm not jumping into that unless he reneges on his promise. Sounds like a bunch of excuses, but it's not. I stair at Cozy Pics all day every day and read the forum religiously. Depression is kicking in, I'm ready to build! :mad:

• 3 weeks later...