Complete SQ2000 RG Kit

vonjet

I don't get it. Did you actually make anything?? What will be your next 7 day project?

Any pictures, or are the films still at the chemist???

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

Are those flimsyy factory seats included?

You know, the ones that fold forward?

...the ones that killed Paul.

That fuselage folded up like an accordion and flung Paul with that stupid 3 point car seatbelt...

...oh yea, that ride is worth30k.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

duplicate post

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

In fairness guys, if you have a problem with a particular design, it shouldn't be vented at someone building, owning or flying that design. Additionally, the world is in some flux at the moment, so questioning someone why they are selling a project without any back ground information is a little unfair.

Now I know all the lines about freedom of speech, but I enjoy this and other forums when there is a constructive (including criticism) tone. I'm sure others do too....

Cheers,

Bruce.

Edge, Your not in the market for an airplane so why are you even in this section.

Yes the seats are included. If your the type of guy who can only build an airplane one way and without the almighty "factory support" then an SQ isn't for you.

Would I use the seats and the current installation. No. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they need some redesign. There are all sorts of things that can be done differently or custom to the builder.

But hey, Cozy's never killed anyone.

Hey, youre right, I shouldnt be in this section. I'll shut the door quietly as I leave.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Your right Steve, It is. With Dave's custom designed cowlings it really looks even better.And Paul Lee has gotten most if not all of the bugs worked out on the Main Gear and has his SQ operating nicely for almost 200 hours.

Like Edge has pointed out the Seating set up needs some work. I planned on putting something more permanant in the AC and using the same dual stick setup as the Lancair with Engine controls in the center. Also extending the center keel all the way back to the firewal and to the Canard bulkhead to strengthen the fuselage.

I placed the price high on this one because I was 100% on keeping it and building it as I always wanted one, but My Lancair is getting ready for test flights next week and I might not be interested in doing another project. So my heart is not set on selling the SQ and will keep the price high until I am 100% on giving it up. The workmanship on this one is really nice.

• 3 weeks later...

reduced 20K

30k originally. Reduced 20k taken literally, means you are selling it for 10k now.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Sure you can edit. For 5-10 mins after you post, there is an edit button down at the right buttom of your post!!

Self confessed Wingnut.

Complete SQ2000 RG Kit

Edge, Your not in the market for an airplane so why are you even in this section.

Yes the seats are included. If your the type of guy who can only build an airplane one way and without the almighty "factory support" then an SQ isn't for you.

Would I use the seats and the current installation. No. It doesn't take a genius to figure out they need some redesign. There are all sorts of things that can be done differently or custom to the builder.

But hey, Cozy's never killed anyone.

• 2 months later...