Rookieee!!!

Hi,

I am praveen. i had recently seen a long EZ in the airshow conducted last week in bangalore,india and was very impressed by its flight. That led me to make some research about the aircraft and now here i am.. with my very own dream of building one.

looking forward for a wonderful time ahead!

chow

Hi Praveen,

welcome, we were all rookies at one point, Randi and I still are.

I think I know who it was at the airshow, will have to search my emails but there's a guy over there who is I think a military pilot and his son have one. I also noticed him as a member of another list.

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

hi,

thanks guys. the chap flying the EZ at bangalore airshow was pawan kaula. i dont think he is military, got no idea though.

btw, i have not got the faintest idea where to begin. i was impressed by the longEZ but after the research and an extensive read of the Cozy Girrrls page, am equally impressed with the Cozy IV.

so guys can you give me a pointer... my requirements :

i am 6 ft tall so need a comfy cockpit

should be able to do some basic aerobatics

endurance is a big thumbs up... that is one area where the EZ definitely impressed me

should be able to fit in the avionics... though i guess with integrated displays... both the models do....

so anyone can point me towards north so to say

once again

thanks guys

It comes down to the utility that you seek.

Do you want a motorcycle or a mini-van?

As far as cost, WicksAircraft.com does a pretty good job of presenting the cost of materials on their site in the aircraft kits section.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

hi,

thanks guys. the chap flying the EZ at bangalore airshow was pawan kaula. i dont think he is military, got no idea though.

btw, i have not got the faintest idea where to begin. i was impressed by the longEZ but after the research and an extensive read of the Cozy Girrrls page, am equally impressed with the Cozy IV.

so guys can you give me a pointer... my requirements :

i am 6 ft tall so need a comfy cockpit

should be able to do some basic aerobatics

endurance is a big thumbs up... that is one area where the EZ definitely impressed me

should be able to fit in the avionics... though i guess with integrated displays... both the models do....

so anyone can point me towards north so to say

once again

thanks guys

um, north OK, as i was you once a time ago let see first I saw one.

them i wanted one.

then i looked at web pages (sounds familiar?)

read john Slade's web page

bought the planes for a cozy mark 4

ordered chapter 4,5,6

and some day I'll have to look where i lost my darn plane keys:rolleyes:

Steve M. Parkins

It comes down to the utility that you seek.

Do you want a motorcycle or a mini-van?

I don't think you can liken the Cozy Mark IV to a mini-van when using a motorcycle-to-Long-EZ comparison. I like to think of Cozy as a sports car. It's not quite a sedan, as you wouldn't ask your passengers to keep yours and their luggage on their laps. MAYBE a sports sedan, but definitely not a soccer-mom-driving mini-van!

:)

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Yeah, bash the Velocity for the minivan title, and not a shabby minivan at that.

Its more like the Long is a go-kart... you wear it, the cozy is a sports car, you can almost get in it, the Velocity is somethng you know you can get your mother to sit in without compromising herself :D

...Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Yeah, I guess you bash what you are jealous of:) .....AND to add to that....the XL is the larger Sedan, the SE (smaller Velocity) is the comfortable sports car....maybe more like...oh, I don't know...perhaps an RX-8 instead of a Corvette:rolleyes: .

I don't know about y'all, but I like not compromising my mother;) I actually added the second door to my orginal SUV Velocity specifically to make sure my elderly mother could get in should she ever need to. The only significant differences between the SE and the SUV was the SUV had a single door on the pilot side, a cut down center keel to allow folks to slide over to the passanger seat and, since there was a cut down keel, thus no place for the center control stick, the SUV had yokes. By adding the second door, I made my SUV into an SE. At the time of purchase, there was about a $7k difference in price....however, the extra door was only about $400.00. Interestingly, NOW, the yokes are a $1200.00 option.:cool:

FWIW.

All the best,

Christopher Barber

Velocity SE/FG w/yoke. Zoom, zoom, zoom.

www.LoneStarVelocity.com

Live with Passion...