Set of Cozy Mark Iv plans

rshafersr

I have access to a complete set of Cozy Mark IV plans sections I & II, newsletters CD P/N01-00569, full sized templates, Mark IV Owner's Manual 1st edition ~ Nov. 1993 and Cozy Newsletters 56 through 88. These plans became available due to the death of the original purchaser who never started on his project. His widow has contacted Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Company and has available the proper forms for transfer of the ownership to the new owner. She would like to sell the plans for full value minus shipping costs in the contiguous United States. For shipment to Alaska, Hawaii or Foreign Countries, there would be an additional charge.

If interested in purchase of these plans, please contact me at rshafersr@juno.com

The plans have never been used to build an aircraft. The information is the same as that currently sold by Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Company. The cost of all the included "extras" could be offset by paying for the shipping as stated. The plans serial number is lower than that of a newly printed set.

Because the plans are first edition, the buyer would need to update them to the 3rd edition (current) by going through each of the newsletters to make corrections. Not a big deal, but it'll take a couple hrs.

The included "extras" (newsletters) are available for free online. I doubt you'll find anyone willing to pay full price if they have to do extra work.

By offering them at a reasonable discount now, you won't need to wait 6 months with no interest before cutting the price.

...the proper forms for transfer of the ownership to the new owner.

...which costs $70. Might be worth discounting at least that for a sale.

Mark Spedding - Spodman
Darraweit Guim - Australia
Cozy IV #1331 -  Chapter 09
www.mykitlog.com/Spodman
www.sites.google.com/site/thespodplane/the-spodplane

When did Spruce start charging for forms? Are they filing these returned forms for some purpose? Once a set has left the building, what do they care? A few years back I registered my plans when I bought them from a non-builder and RAF didn't charge me anything...matter of fact she said it was just a nice gesture on my part that I wanted the paperwork 'in order'.

So it's;

500.00 for the 2 booklet plans.

50.00 for full size architectural sized Msheets.

70.00 to register your 'forms'?

????

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Why would anyone want to re register a set of used plans? For all the support in building that ACS gives????:D I have seen several sets of plans for sale most in the 350-400 range. Nobody is going to pay new price for a set of early plans. Now if aircraft spruce quit selling plans like Burt the price would go up Look at the price of Longeze plans on the internet. I had no Idea that my old plans which I let go with the plane. (Stupid I know) Would be worth 600-1000 dollars. STeve build on

Steve Harmon

Lovin Life in Idaho

Cozy IV Plans #1466 N232CZ

http://websites.expercraft.com/bigsteve/

Working on Chapter 19,21