For Sale- Gary Hunter Mark IV pods

Edge 513

It will be a long time until I am ready for these so I have decided to sell them at a screaming deal. 800.bucks plus actual shipping. They are long enough to fit snow ski's in them and will also fit golf clubs, maybe even your mother-in-law, so you dont have to hear her during a long flight. Unassembled with Garys instructions in the box. Very light, Very strong. Incredible workmanship by Gary. Seeing these- I wouldnt want to try and build them myself at 400 bucks per side.

A nice aspect to these is that the Longeze pods look a little dwarfed by the MarkIV Cozy, and these were designed by Gary for better size with the MarkIV and more space inside.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

It will be a long time until I am ready for these so I have decided to sell them at a screaming deal. 800.bucks plus actual shipping. They are long enough to fit snow ski's in them and will also fit golf clubs, maybe even your mother-in-law, so you dont have to hear her during a long flight. Unassembled with Garys instructions in the box. Very light, Very strong. Incredible workmanship by Gary. Seeing these- I wouldnt want to try and build them myself at 400 bucks per side.

A nice aspect to these is that the Longeze pods look a little dwarfed by the MarkIV Cozy, and these were designed by Gary for better size with the MarkIV and more space inside.

It's hart warming to know that the aviation community is continually looking out for the in-laws!

One guy thought I could fit a small pet carrier inside**...so that the pet wouldnt be traumatized by seeing outside the cabin while flying in the sky. He was afraid his high strung mini-terrier thing would shiz itself.

I somehow dont think that would be fair. But hey, different strokes. I guess its no worse an idea than to put your pet in a baggage compartment hold in a commercial airplane.

** I told him I didnt have a small pet or pet carrier, so that didnt affect me. He was so impressed with the idea though, I think that was what he was going home to talk to his wife about. Go figure.

Baggage pods ARE a pretty cool way to carry stuff along with you in your plane...and it looks way Snarky doing it. When I heard about Garys MarkIV sized pods and that they were big enuf to carry parabolic snow ski's...I was hooked!!!

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Heres a pic of some guys MarkIV.

Also Don Herstein down in LA has them on his plane ''Calypso'' all the time. He later painted them to match his paint scheme.

post-4661-141090164876_thumb.jpg

post-4661-141090164886_thumb.jpg

post-4661-141090164893_thumb.jpg

post-4661-1410901649_thumb.jpg

Self confessed Wingnut.

Wanted some more info of these elements but can't find any links to the Gary Hunter website, nor Featherlite ... any pointers, please.

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

Wanted some more info of these elements but can't find any links to the Gary Hunter website, nor Featherlite ... any pointers, please.

No website I could find. Attached is a flyer Gary sent me a couple of days ago regarding the pods. I had to delete one older picture to meet this site's file size limits

Baggage Pods2.doc

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip

Congrats to Jerry, who almost instantly sent me a check. Heres a pic of what he's getting from me.

Jerry has this bizarre idea to put sliding trays & air holes in the sides, so I am not really sure what he's up to...... but with a plane called 'webslinger' I hope he isnt importing spiders. :envy:

jus kiddin'.

post-4661-141090164931_thumb.jpg

Self confessed Wingnut.

I am not really sure what he's up to...... but with a plane called 'webslinger' I hope he isnt importing spiders. :envy:

jus kiddin'.

Actually, I was thinking of installing "industrial strength" Silly String dispensers.:cool2:

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip