WooooHoooo: Cozy MKIV Plans #1407

Received the plans from Aircraft Spruce yesterday and signed the license agreement.

Congratulations!!!

I guess I am now "officially" a Cozy builder. YaaaaHooooo!

Not so fast... I think you're required to ruin one article of clothing with epoxy, and THEN you can call yourself a builder.

WIll probably start construction right after I get back from RR.

I plan to restart construction the same time. I'll race you to finish... :)

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Thanks. An you are right, I haven't spilled any epoxy yet. However, I am looking through glasses right now that have some dried epoxy on the corners which was deposited there during my practice layups!

When I get the first epoxy on the first bulkhead then, and only then, wiill I be a "real" builder.

Thanks again and I hope to meet you at Rought River this weekend!

Later.

I could'nt agree more. Going thru chapter 3, building practice pieces, you are a builder.

I cannot tell you how much experience those pieces gave me.

My seatback looks good, F-22 and F-28 look real good, and my IP looks even better. My hardpoints are perfectly flat and the exact thickness, (24 plies for me). Every piece gets better with the practice. I am waiting to do my Landing Gear Bulkheads till I get the Cozy Girrrls Lovac demo at RR this weekend. I have had the pump for a while, but I am a "show-me" kind of person, and I think this is the way to go for flat stuff. Plus it is just the natural progression of things that I am learning.

Build away!

Kraig

Thanks. An you are right, I haven't spilled any epoxy yet. However, I am looking through glasses right now that have some dried epoxy on the corners which was deposited there during my practice layups!

When I get the first epoxy on the first bulkhead then, and only then, wiill I be a "real" builder.

Thanks again and I hope to meet you at Rought River this weekend!

Later.

rn,

you cna get some Parker-51 log time in building by simply pouring epoxy on your nicest shirt --- no one will ever know :P:P:P

Welcome to the group.

The way to eat an elephant (or build an aircraft) is---- one bite at a time!! ;)

I Canardly contain myself!

Rich :D