Canard owners Indiana

Hello,

I'm looking for canard owners in Indiana willing to let me ask questions and sit in their airplane. Specifically Cozy, Long Ez or Aerocanard. I'm 6' 5'' and question my ability to comfortably fit.

Also, has anyone visited AeroCad Inc in Florissant MO? Do they have completed aircraft for potential customers? Thanks.

Ash

Two ways to find such neighbors:-

(1)  EAA website (eaa.org) -> find Indiana EAA Chapters -> call the Chapter Presidents and ask about canard owners.

or (2) Join Central States Association (see EZ.org) -> get their membership roster -> call around.

Most canard owners know of others in the area.  You will probably find an owner that will acommodate you.

A 6'-5" fellow can fit in a Long-ez or Cozy if the rudder pedals are built for him (or modified).  You might also like a taller canopy.  That's all been done.  Good luck.

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold

Another way...

Our google group, the Cozy Mailing list, has a map of many Cozy builders all around the world.  One is shown in Lafayette, IN.  

Join the Cozy Mailing list to get access to the Cozy map.

You should contact Marc Zeitlin, who is also a member on this forum for access.

Andrew Anunson

Andrew Anunson

I work underground and I play in the sky... no problem