RR Drinking

Hah! Who was it that brought that sissy foo foo spiced rum anyway? I have perfumes I'd drink before that stuff :P:scared: It's is fine if you are out to pick up a 14 yr old, bring some Mike's hard Lemonade too and maybe Chris Hansen will show up :ROTFLMAO: with the MSNBC crew and the county sherrif, at the very least Ranger Bob.

Any cheap gold rum or if you want to go all out, Mount Gay rum..yes, if you are man enough to take that one to the register :D I'll follow you around like a lost puppy, well at least till I have my daily ration.

...Chrissi, trying to reform from my yachty ways

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Hah! Who was it that brought that sissy foo foo spiced rum anyway?

I had to get rid of it somehow and you didn't see me stick around to drink any of it did yah?????

I have perfumes I'd drink before that stuff :P:scared: It's is fine if you are out to pick up a 14 yr old

YIKES! you weren't at the "Worlds Best Pizza" joint down the street on Saturday night were you?.........nevermind!

Regards,

Jason T Heath

MarkIV #1418

heathjasont@yahoo.com

Oh yeah, just ask Marc what I told him about "The Worlds Best Pizza Joint" ... it went something like this "Please be sure to get it to go so you can eat the box" not to mention the ever so sweet kiddies singing kareoke, its a dry county, somebody please shoot me if we start heading there again!

Pizza.. there has to be better toaster pizza than that place ...ok Jon where the hell did you put that "pukeface" smiley?

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

Sounds like you lot still "drive" to places :o

get those planes flying :)

I live in my own little world! but its OK, they know me here!

Chris Van Hoof, Johannesburg, South Africa operate from FASY (Baragwanath)

Cozy Mk IV, ZU-CZZ, IO-360 (200hp) 70x80 prop

...ok Jon where the hell did you put that "pukeface" smiley?

Lordy, it appears we do not have a :pukeface: emoticon. I'll have to track a proper one down...

Maybe we can bring our own brocolli to jazz up that pizza? :brocolli:;)

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

I'd like a clapping hands one, as well as a farting one...not that I want to put them together. =/

"Lights on..lights off"...

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Just reverse 15 and you've got my age. =] I am guilty by close association.

Hey, it would be a nice alternative to the throwing up one. Kind of like blowing whatever offfff.

Oh, nevermind.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.