Wanted: LE Conical Engine Mount for O-320

MikeD

I live in the U.K. and need a Long-EZ Conical Engine Mount for O-320 B3B (Narrow Deck). I do have a new dynafocal that came with the project but I think it's for the O-235.

Anybody ever done any kind of adapter plate/blocks to enable a conical crankcase to be fitted to a dynafocal mount. I know there are crankcase engineering companies in the U.S. that do the machining but it's a long way to send the engine :irked:

MikeD U.K.

Tell me and I forget.

Show me and I remember.

Involve me and I understand.

I have available (cheap) a conical engine mount which fits an O-320 B1B which came off a flying Cozy 3.

Are the mounting dimensions for the LEZ the same as a Cozy 3 ? Might be.

I know they're quite different from a Cozy 4.

I don't know if there is a difference in dimensions between the B1B and B3B.

Might be worth some research, though.

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip

Jerry,

I've tried several times to e-mail you but failed :-( From my limited research it would appear that the Cozy 3 engine mount might fit the Long-ez (Others may know differently). Would it be possible to send some photos and dimensions to mdunlop001@hotmail.co.uk (this is a throw away e-mail box in case spammers get hold of it)

If it will fit, how much do you want for it? And how much do you think it would cost to send to the U.K.?

Regards

Mike

Tell me and I forget.

Show me and I remember.

• 1 month later...

I live in the U.K. and need a Long-EZ Conical Engine Mount for O-320 B3B (Narrow Deck). I do have a new dynafocal that came with the project but I think it's for the O-235.

Anybody ever done any kind of adapter plate/blocks to enable a conical crankcase to be fitted to a dynafocal mount. I know there are crankcase engineering companies in the U.S. that do the machining but it's a long way to send the engine

MikeD U.K.

Tell me and I forget.

Show me and I remember.

• 4 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to one and all. I'm looking forward to receiving the engine mount, UPS has a delivery date of Christmas Eve so guess what I'll be doing on the big day! It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

MikeD (U.K.)

Tell me and I forget.

Show me and I remember.

We are very fortunate to have venodors that are willing to produce such small volume items. All I keep hearing about is the high quality of the service and the parts... and this goes for all of our suppliers. The girrls, the noselift guys, the stick grip suplliers, and even Wicks and Spruce. I like my "comfort zone" at my company job, and I'm glad that our suppliers took a chance and decided to provide these needed items.

Andrew Anunson

I work underground and I play in the sky... no problem