What, Where???

Ok, where is it? I saw what I'd call a Delta wing, canard design the other day in a picture on a link somebody put on here but didn't have time to research it. In the picture there were 3 or 4 planes (Rutan design I think) and one of them was a twin engine, pusher/puller type. Anyway, I thought the Delta wing looked neat and I'd like to know more about it. Anybody know what/where it is?

Thanks,

Brad :)

Thanks Waiter, I found it. It is the Variviggen. In "Plans and Kits Specs." under "Defiant" there's a post by Aaron titled, "If There's a plane other that a Cozy...." On the last post he put a link (http:dragonaero.com/RAFCDROM.htm) which pulls up a Rutan add. In the pic there are 4 planes. On the bottom right is a silver one that looks a lot like Isreal's Mirage jet. Anyone know anything about it and how to get info?

Thanks again,

Brad :D:D:D

Yeah, another good lookin' airplane. I wonder what the price tag is on it? They don't say. Actually, I'm kinda curious about Aerocad and what might happen now that the big legal battle is over. (Hopefully) I'm hoping that lots of cool stuff (stuff that's been sittin' on the back burner maybe) will be coming out soon. Maybe, a five seater; big huge engine; extra propellers; a flyin' porta pottie!!!. Who knows. But you know, I never really figured out who the bad guy was. I'm not sure if one of them made a carbon copy plane and that's what it's all about or what. I just hope it's all over now. Guess we'll see.

Brad :)