Storage shelf on table

shender1

I have almost completed my table and I was wondering if there is any particular height at which to place the storage shelf below it. Is there something that I may want to keep down there and have not thought of yet? Am I overthinking the problem?

All input is appreciated.

Thanks,

I'm not aware of too many things. I know what I know if you know what I mean.

Mine was/is about 12 inches, and things disappeared under there, never to be seen again. Drawers would have been nice.

Okay... somehow that was the first line I read of this post. I started to wonder if you were getting a little personal there, until I realized I didn't have the entire post displayed! A potty mind is a terrible thing to waste... :bad: All in fun though. Build on!

This ain't rocket surgery!

I have a couple big storage containers that I slid under the table. (Approx 18x24x36) In these containers I would store the extra flox and micro (bought in 5 gallon quantities). I used one for electronics, sensors, switches, terminals, and wire. And I used a big fishing tackle box (the kind with divided trays that you can pull out) to store the bolts, nut plates, and other hardware.

I also stored a couple bags of fiberglass cloth scraps down there. I set a limit of two bags, because otherwise it would just accumulate. When the scraps get too small, just through them away.

Early on there isn't much dust, but later you will really appreciate having things under cover!

Regards-

Norm