Aero-Cad vs. Cozy IV

David Pierce

If you have the ability and inclination, creating a builder-log website for your kit would be very useful to the community at large. I think the Aerocanard is more or less invisible simply because nobody's out there on the web with information like that provided by Slade, Zeitlin, etc. etc. etc.

And don't forget the "Watch Waiter Work" NetCam.

This is a real inspiration, I have people call me and ask why I haven't been working. Kind of like all you people are the "Big Brother" to make sure I go out and work on my project every day.

I'll have to figure out how to send a recording of me working, while I'm taking a nap in front of the computer. :rolleyes:

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com

Take a photo of yourself, blow it up to life size, glue it to cardboard (like a movie theater lobby standee) and rig it so that the arms are animatronic (like those robot highway "flagmen"). Have it "sanding" your airplane...nobody will question why they see you sanding so much...after all, this is a glass airplane!

:D:D:D:D

======

Not started yet, maybe never will (currently having an affair with an RV project...shhh...don't tell my set of Cozy plans)....

Rich;

If you have the ability and inclination, creating a builder-log website for your kit would be very useful to the community at large. I think the Aerocanard is more or less invisible simply because nobody's out there on the web with information like that provided by Slade, Zeitlin, etc. etc. etc.

I have Cozy plans, but I do admit that the kit-built route appeals to me. That's a whole debate in itself that has already taken place...builders of plans-built airplanes argue that it's not a significant time saver, and they may be right. But I wonder...since they haven't built a kit-built airplane, how can they say for sure?

Greetings A.

I plan to do that.

I have to decide and find out just how I want to accomplish this withoiut cutting big time into my building time. Currrently, I am trying to figure out how I want to wrwrite the instruction manual and reedit the videos to take great material and make it easily useful.

Having built the D-fly from scratch I look forward to the time saving steps of the kit approach. The ability to take an item off of the shelf (as it were) eliminating the necessity of trudging through deciphering and understanding chapters of construction techniques, and have at least four major pieces Upper fusc, lower fusc and strakes smoothed and already primed will help insure that I will have the plane finished before I am too old to fly it.

We will see! :cool:

I Canardly contain myself!

Rich :D