Wing Calculations for an RC Canard Aircraft

Hi everyone , i am a new in this forum site , i have one or two questions  for my new rc plane . İ  built  that conventional rc plane but i am a new to built a canard . I don't know wing surface area calculation for canard type aircraft. Wing surface area calculation of  conventional aircrafs is basic too , only front wing area but canard's have  2 wing that ensure lift for aircraft . Can i add front and back  wing area for calculations ? Thanks a lot 

• Jon Matcho changed the title to Wing Calculations for an RC Canard Aircraft
12 hours ago, Ambient said:

Can i add front and back  wing area for calculations ?

Sure, that and many more variables are at play.  Your question is too broad and not what we get into in this forum.  Take a look at the other posts in the simulators/models section, as well as the other forum sections to better understand our collective focus and knowledge.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

• 1 month later...

Build your RC model in X-Plane. That is what I did, back in 1998. And once I got the little plane flying correctly in X-Plane, I built the real RC model very carefully so that it was a good rendition of the model in the sim.

Then it flew just like X-Plane said it would. Mine was actually a "Tandem Wing" configuration, with both wings of the same area. But that doesn't matter. If you scale down one of my full-size canards for X-Plane, you will be another step ahead.