Cozy III flying or projects?

Radioflyer

I own and fly a Long-Ez (wonderful fun) and am toying with the idea of replacing it with a Cozy III. I am now requiring the benefits of side x side plus a little space in the back for my dog.  Also, there is an unconfirmed suspicion that the Cozy III is faster, all things being equal, than the Long-Ez.  I like the looks of the Cozy III more than that of the Mk IV, and Mk IVs are more expensive. So I'm kicking around the idea of completing or re-furbishing an older Cozy III or a stalled project. Any known possibilities out there?

A cozy III could be deemed faster  because most of them have an O-320.   With the same HP an EZ and C-III are pretty similar.  Are you a fairly light person?   Nat and Shirley Puffer are/were little people.   A C-III can be flown with heavier crew but it’s like flying an EZ with two people in the front seat.   They are a little cheaper than the -IV but  If you’re over 200 lbs you might be happier with the -IV.   The C-IV is 2” wider and has some structural improvements over the -III

• Like 2

-Kent
Cozy IV N13AM-750 hrs, Long-EZ-85 hrs and sold