Epoxy pump for sale

Stuart

BLASPHEMY.. SELLING your PUMP????? Good gosh. For most, the sun rises and sets on the hallowed, glorious, build inspiring [bow in obeisance] Micheal EngeERRiNNNNNG EPOXYPUMP!!!!

...so why ya gettin' rid of it?

BTW, was it you that bought mine when I sold it here on the forum a couple years ago?:rolleyes:

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

If you are pumping MGS, you might want to keep both.

I have one set up as fast and the other as slow so I can easily mix the two for my particular needs at the time.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

BLASPHEMY.. SELLING your PUMP????? Good gosh. For most, the sun rises and sets on the hallowed, glorious, build inspiring [bow in obeisance] Micheal EngeERRiNNNNNG EPOXYPUMP!!!!

...so why ya gettin' rid of it?

BTW, was it you that bought mine when I sold it here on the forum a couple years ago?:rolleyes:

The only pump I have now, I got at Austin Power's Garage sale.

He swore it wasnt his.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

• 2 weeks later...