Wilhelmson Nose Retract Sys Wanted

• 3 weeks later...

Bruce,

Whats wrong with ordering one directly from Jack?

Agreed! Most folks are upgrading to this system ..... not swapping it out. You might get lucky and get one out of a wrecked plane or an abandoned project. I'd be checking eBay otherwise ....... Jack is the source.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

Agreed! Most folks are upgrading to this system ..... not swapping it out. You might get lucky and get one out of a wrecked plane or an abandoned project. I'd be checking eBay otherwise ....... Jack is the source.

I was not endorsing either system, just asking what was the problem in obtaining one, both should be available at a competitive price, people tend to hang on to them.

..Chrissi

CG Products

www.CozyGirrrl.com

Cozy Mk-IV RG 13B Turbo

• 2 weeks later...

Not so fast buying stuff outta wrecked planes.

I got a deal out of a LE that wrecked a few years ago, seller was an honest fellow, and warned me upfront ( I thought I could fix it myself ).

Sent it back to Jack, there wasn't a straight piece left on the assembly (that was before I tried to fix anything),

I essentially got to use it as a rough core.

Saved a couple hundred bucks after all was fixed and or replaced over a new one.

Go new.

Go new.

Yes ..... that would be my first choice. Wait a sec. ......... that's what I did. :D

I would be reluctant to do anything other than that. Oz is a long way from here and buying from a source that wasn't bonified could end up costing more than buying new from the source.

These planes take too long to build as it is without throwing variables such as this into the mix.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done