engine mount 4 sale

• 2 weeks later...

One could definitely save some money with this mystery mount, enough to buy a little extra life insurance for when your engine falls off at 7,000'.

Jerry, check the Rotary engine mounts here if you're serious: http://www.cozygirrrl.com/aircraftparts.htm

Touche Mr. steve :P

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

i dont have the pics on this site, if you look at canard avition or canard forum you will find what you seek:p

i have a 20b and dont need the mount.

I heard you bought the engine from Eric that I went out and did a pre-buy inspection for.

I think that could have been worded better, but I think you get my drift.

Mike LaFLeur - Cozy MkIV #1155
N68ML
76225.gif

One could definitely save some money with this mystery mount, enough to buy a little extra life insurance for when your engine falls off at 7,000'.

Jerry, check the Rotary engine mounts here if you're serious: http://www.cozygirrrl.com/aircraftparts.htm

Touche Mr. steve :P

well thanks for that jon, but i wonder how it is that you call my work crap but you have never seen any thing i have done ?

there are lots of planes up there with my parts over your head.

plz run for cover...the mount is now not for sale .

Steve M. Parkins

well thanks for that jon, but i wonder how it is that you call my work crap but you have never seen any thing i have done ?

Steve, I didn't even know it was your work! Besides, I didn't call it crap -- just a "mystery mount".

Would have been nice to know where the mount came from, who made it, out of what, and -- call me crazy -- see a picture of the work here instead of being sent out on a treasure hunt.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Steve, I didn't even know it was your work! Besides, I didn't call it crap -- just a "mystery mount".

Would have been nice to know where the mount came from, who made it, out of what, and -- call me crazy -- see a picture of the work here instead of being sent out on a treasure hunt.

OK , Ty Jon i jumped a little fast at you and im sorry ( long day with bad quotes) for that.

there are 10 pics on the other forum and it was built with 4130 cm and is reinforced. the bed mount if iffy at best but you can have it with the mount.

i would trash the berries and the plate and have the girls do that part

to fit the bolts. i spent over 200.00 just in the tube .

this is a good deal for some one. i have the 20b now(and the girls mount) and don't need it .

Steve M. Parkins