cozy for FSX

I guess there is no cozy for FSX out there, I saw something that had to do with the guy who flew around the world twice in his, or maybe it was a long, I don't know if that will give you a working plane you can practice touch and go's etc. with though.

I've got a nice 3 monitor setup with a yoke and pedals but I've only tried FSX so far, looks like everyone likes Xplane better. I bought it, I just haven't bothered to learn how to use it since I'm a long time Flight sim'er.

any opinions?

• 9 months later...

Thats pretty crazy to see as a sim.

Tell me if it looks any different than my friend, Tim "Wizard' Sullivan's REAL LongEze.:)

post-4661-141090162699_thumb.jpg

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Lest everyone go off willy nilly thinking a person can paint these composites any ol way..know that Tim is the first to admit he is not going to be flying in HOT southern USA states, and keeps himself to the Northern Calif and northerner regions. I still think he's risking it on some of the 95+ degree scorchers us northern Calif locales see.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.