Cozy project for sale in Dallas TX

filipo

After not being able to devote time to building for the past five years, I am offering my Cozy Mk IV project for sale.

The buyer would start off in chapter 6 and begin work on the center keel. The asking price is $2500, and I'm in Dallas, TX.

More details about the offer and construction photos can be seen here.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me with questions.

Cheers,

Omar Filipovic

Dallas, TX

(972) 816-8695

Cozy Mk4 Project #816

Omar Filipovic
Kitplanes Magazine web editor

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a final update on the sale; The project was spoken for within 24 hours of the posting for sale, and it was delivered today to the buyer's address in Savannah, Georgia.

The buyer used www.uship.com to ship the fuselage and 6 boxes from Dallas to Savannah. I hadn't heard of this service before, but it's an interesting concept where you post what you wish to ship on the website, and various drivers bid to ship it for you.

If I had spent as much time building as I did reading messages on the Cozy and Canard lists, I might have finished the Cozy by now, but the exchange of ideas and the wealth of knowledge on these message boards is just too addictive to ignore.

I intend to build a different plane to fulfill a slightly different mission, and it will likely go together faster. Not to worry though, it won't be an RV.

I look forward to seeing all of you at the fly-ins.

Cheers,

Omar Filipovic

Dallas, TX

Omar Filipovic
Kitplanes Magazine web editor