Canard Zone Hardware Change

Hello everyone. We are in the middle of switching T-1 connections right now, and actually waiting for www.canardzone.com to become inaccessible, at which point I will reconfigure the server's IP address, switch the existing T-1 connection to the new T-1, and enjoy freedom from MCI/Worldcom's domineering pricing policies.

Aside from the momentary disappearance of the forum, nothing positive or negative should be noticed.

If the site disappears for longer than 15 minutes, please send me an e-mail to jonmatcho@gmail.com so I am notified to do the reconfig. Unfortunately this can happen any time between now and the next 72 hours.

Thank you!

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

And thank you for yours. :D

I think most users are aware that Jon is doing all this at his own expense, just for the love of the canard. Jon, you deserve a vote of thanks, and at least one beer from every canard zone member you meet at sun & fun. I hope you dont meet all 500 on the same night :o

I can be reached on the "other" forum http://canardaviationforum.dmt.net

I appreciate the praise and thanks, but now this... In-bound and out-bound e-mail is not quite hooked up yet, and will need another day or two as some late DNS changes propagate over the Internet. If you need to contact me directly, feel free to do so by sending e-mail to jonmatcho@gmail.com. Thanks again, and I'll let you know when this issue is resolved.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV