Panoramic Picture from Rutan's Birthday Party

Hello all,

I've posted this over in the Canard-Aviators forum and received a great response. I thought maybe some here would like it as well.

I've made arrangements to print a panoramic picture from Burts Birthday party feature a ton of canards. I've attached a small copy of the photo. I have spoke with the Patrick Panzera (the photographer) and he is allowing me to offer copies of the photo to this group. I'm doing this because I want one for myself and I'm not really making any money on them. The photo will be 36"x4.5". Mine's going above my desk! I'm offering the picture for $10 which includes shipping to anywhere in the US. Because of the way I ordering from my lab I only need 10 commitments; I already have 3: Pat, myself, and Burt Rutan. Pat requested one to be sent to Burt and I agree. If you think you would like one, email me at Panoramic@DrewChaplinPhoto.com. I can take PayPal or you can mail me a check.

Since I'm not making any money on this, I only going to proceed if I get enough orders.

If you think you're interested, please let me know. If I get enough interest, we will get them ordered. After we decide for sure to order, I'll need a payment from anyone interested to make sure I don't get stuck with a bunch of extra photo. I will probably order these next week.

Thanks

Drew Chaplin (aka the Foam Whisperer)

---

www.Cozy1200.com - I'm a builder now! :cool:

---

Brace for impact...