CSA Index

unick3

Hi all,

Terry Schubert was kind enough to send me the Central States Association index for the articles he has published.

I hope you will find it useful when you do your research. There is a wealth of information and lessons learned by past builders.

The attachment is about 400k bytes and is an excel spreadsheet.

Enjoy.

csaindex2003.xls

Regards, Nick

Charleston, SC LongEZ, N29TM, 2400 hrs

http://www.canardzone.com/members/nickugolini/

Originally posted by LargePrime

Has the CSA ever put old copies on the web like nat does?

No, CSA only has indices online (put there by volunteers not associated with the newsletter, but with Terry Schubert's permission), not the actual newsletter.

And by the way, Nat has never "put old copies on the web". All the newsletters that are on the cozybuilders web site were scanned, digitized, proofread, and put there by me, or by the volunteers listed under each newsletter. Nat gave me permission to do so, and restricted WHEN we could post them. ACS is now telling me that they'd like the newsletters posted as soon as they come out.

Is it possible to get hardcopies of ALL the past newsletters for the Mark IV? (which I think cover Newsletter's 34 through current ?83?) I have seen them online on your site but would like to enjoy reading them in their orginal form (photos and all) off line. I realize that the past year they are in Acrobat Format and is an easy print but the older ones are just text translated (wow, what an effort that must have been) into HTML. Does subscribing to the newsletter ensure I receive all past issues in orginal format? Regards...

Marc

Tis far easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

Excellent. It just wansnt clear with Aircraft Spruce taking over things, that would still be the case since Nat says he is still running the newsletter at the moment. Thanks for any clarification.

Marc

Tis far easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.