O-200 lord mount question

Hello. I’m installing a continental o-200 and my lord mount kit did not include the rubber hose that slides over the sleeves inside the lord mounts. Can I just use some thin wall clear rubber hose? Are the sections of rubber hose even required?

thanks.

I don't think I would use clear hose there. I remember that it did just appear to be some automotive water or fuel line type hose. So. maybe you could substitute that?

I bought a new mount kit from Fresno Air Parts and it was dirt cheap and included everything. It may be a knockoff brand but it seems to work fine.

2 hours ago, Ron Springer said:

I don't think I would use clear hose there. I remember that it did just appear to be some automotive water or fuel line type hose. So. maybe you could substitute that?

I bought a new mount kit from Fresno Air Parts and it was dirt cheap and included everything. It may be a knockoff brand but it seems to work fine.

Thanks. I’ll check out autozone tomorrow. Appreciate the help.

17 hours ago, Ron Springer said:

I bought/installed the Fresno kit as well last year.  The rubber is much harder than the Lord mounts.  They are just using the standard Continental rubber mounts and including the other parts, but calling them Lord.