Looking for Velocity FG or Berkut

vonjet

Richard Riley emailed me shortly prior to his passing saying his was available for 195,000. if my friend was really interested.

That is the only finished Berkut that I know of that is for sale. Beagle would know better about availability.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

• 1 month later...

I have a standard velocity fg, but it has the X-L wings on it for high altitude performance, I live in Wyoming. It is in Florida, getting rebuilt. Zero time engine, and prop...it is flying and I was just starting to get the annual inspection to fly it home ( had to repair the transponder and artificial horizon to pass inspection, and got that done) and then some serious medical expenses nailed me.

I really don't want to sell it, but I have to do something. I don't know what to ask for it, I have about $90,000 in it, way too much, but things got out of control. I am thinking maybe someone would be interested in a strange partnership. We co-own and I keep it May, June, July, August, Sept, and Oct and they get it Nov, Dec, Jan, February, March, and April....great for someone down in Florida it would be gone during hurricane season.

But if I must sell it outright, I would listen to offers over $50 K, below that I just can't do it. thanks George Elsom 307-684-7908 H 307-256-9637 cell