Brock Nose Wheel

rviglierchio

See. Look at that. You signed it Waldo. It has stuck.:D

Speaking oof Waldo. I need to go rent that old Waldo Pepper flick, I think Robert Redford starred in that about 3o yrs ago. Pretty good show? I dont remember. Woulda been tif he was flyin' a Kaynard.

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.

Yeah, it stuck. Actually my Long EZ is named Waldo, go figure! Just saw Waldo Pepper a few weeks ago on cable and it was a pretty good movie with some great old planes. Go build that beast of yours!

I'm rebuilding my nose gear with a Wright lift, Cozy Girrls wheel and spacers, and Jack's NG6. Should all be back together by Christmas. My treat to me. Then off to Baja for some sun! :D

Am trying to understand why some tubes work on the nose wheel and some don't. A couple local guys have recently had a problem when they had to use their spare Brock wheel and tire on the road when they had a flat and the valve stem smacked the fork. Hoping for some input......... :confused: