Help! Chapter 7 page 1 cutout template needed

JTest

G'day

This may seem like a stupid question but with the TERF CD being printed on regular paper not the plans sized paper from Burt the template on Chapter 7 Page 1 is to small.

Does anybody have the dimensions of the rounded area that is cut out under F28?

Thanks in advance....

Jeff

G'day Jon

Great!

Thanks. I am finishing Chapter 6 this weekend and will be cutting the section out on Sunday with any luck and my two kids get over the flu again.....

Thanks again.

Jeff

• 11 months later...

Glad to see you're paying attention -- good find.

I'll add that drawing to those that need to be included with the other full-size scans.

G'day Jon

I am going to be mounting the Canard in the next couple of weeks. If you managed to get the scan back in Chapter 7 could you please post it.

Thanks in advance;

Jeff

Jeff. You should not use that template if you are installing the Roncz canard, particularly in light of the fact that you are using the offset weldments.

The rounded area where the torque tube is will be far too large. That is what happened to me and I had to fit in a little foam piece to close the gap.

Rather I think you should trial fit the canard with the elevators in place and remove what little foam and glass is necessary.

Jeff. You should not use that template if you are installing the Roncz canard, particularly in light of the fact that you are using the offset weldments.

The rounded area where the torque tube is will be far too large. That is what happened to me and I had to fit in a little foam piece to close the gap.

Rather I think you should trial fit the canard with the elevators in place and remove what little foam and glass is necessary.

G'day

Thanks! That was the backup plan. I guess I will make it the primary plan.

Thanks again!!

Jeff