Woweeeeeeeee another step forward...

Yes another great moment in our Cozy project adventure...we have received our canopy today from Todd Silver and boy he did deliver a great product. Todd did a terrific job for us in blowing this canopy exactly to our expectations and now he does have another canopy model that he will call the ''Cannuck canopy'' because of it's specific shape. The front of the canopy is slightly different from the conventional bullet shape because I am 6'2'' and I wanted the canopy larger then the regular one and the shape to be closer to the one used by Lancair.

We spent a lot of time in trying to find the exact canopy that we had in mind and we did find some one was going for 4,000$, another was offering it at half the thickness ans twice the price and one was looking for a large volume to cover the tooling cost... Finally we did what we should have done at first we place the order with Todd and we are please with the support we received... now we are working on the making of the turtle deck ( the jig is done) and the canopy frame... will see you in a month...

How about a picture, as I can't feature what you are describing regarding your Canook Canopy!??? Why would the front of the canopy be different when your headroom is at the rear end. [nothing personal]=]

Self confessed Wingnut.

Now think about it...wouldn't you rather LIVE your life, rather than watch someone else's, on Reality T.V.?

Get up off that couch!!! =)

Progress; Fuselage on all three, with outside and inside nearly complete. 8 inch extended nose. FHC done. Canard finished. ERacer wings done with blended winglets. IO540 starting rebuild. Mounting Spar. Starting strake ribs.