Christmas Time

mak790

I'm relatively new member here and I don't know all the rules but....

I decided to wish Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

Special wishes to Jon (who keeps such a great page for all of us) keep going and I'm hoping that you will make a lot of progresses in incoming 2008.

Best wishes for TMann and Tony I look forward to see more progresses from you in 2008 more poxy less troubles.

Waiter I hope to see you in the air in 2008 you are very close I've been watching your webpage for 2 years and hoping that in 2008 you will finish all mods, I'm really wonder how much speed you gain with all these mods.

Sorry but we have about 5000 members right now and I don't know everybody but generally all the best for all in incoming 2008 more progresses less troubles, more money, more health, more happiness and more canards in the air!.:D

Mak

Special wishes to Jon (who keeps such a great page for all of us) keep going and I'm hoping that you will make a lot of progresses in incoming 2008.

Thank you, and wishes right back at you for the same.

Sorry but we have about 5000 members right now and I don't know everybody...

Don't sweat it. Most of those members are "bots" (automated users trying to get signed in so they can post various forms of crap). They're put in a sandbox until proven to be human with genuine interest in canard aircraft. I'll likely prune a bunch of these users -- those who've never been fully authorized and have not posted anything.

Happy New Year to all, and build on!

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

Waiter I hope to see you in the air in 2008

Thanks, I got to get back in the air, I miss it to much :( :( :(

I've been watching your webpage for 2 years

You have GOT to be living a very boring life :D

Seriously, Thanks. I find one of the biggest obsticals to construction is the lack of plans or instructions. Every time I do something that no one has done before, I need to figure it out, do it, then redo it because something else happened that I didn't think about. This is one of the biggest reasons for "build it to plans" mentality.

Part of my web site is to document all these "different" construction items. If someone else is brave enough to try one of these items, at least haveing a little documentation will make their job easyier. Besides that, I enjoy "building" this stuff a lot more than I enjoy building airplane stuff.

Waiter

F16 performance on a Piper Cub budget

LongEZ, 160hp, MT CS Prop, Downdraft cooling, Full retract

visit: www.iflyez.com