Wanted: open ez materials

Looking to buy materials for the open ez fuselage. Is there anyone out there that has purchased the foam and glass and epoxy, for a long/open-ez and then decided not to pursue the project? Would prefer the North Texas/ Southern Oklahoma area, to avoid shipping. Also looking to attend a "plane day" with someone in the same area, who is in the glass layup stage of their project. Thanks

Wicks has what you need by chapter.

LONGEZE FUSELAGE BULKHEAD LE-CHPT-4 $441.26

LONGEZE FUSELAGE SIDES LE-CHPT-5 $581.75

LONGEZE FUSELAGE ASSEMBLY LE-CHPT-6 $170.76

LONGEZE FUSELAGE EXTERIOR LE-CHPT-7 $96.18

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone that replied. As a long time motorcycle rider, I know that almost anything can be had from the local cycle shop, for a price.;) I also know that many items can be found through other suppliers. While I am all for supporting my local businesses (ACS and Wicks), sometimes the budget dictates another path. ( I know, right now there is someone out there, poised to post, that if I am that conerned about costs I should never start the project). I have wanted to build a canard aircraft since I first saw a Vari-Ez on the cover of Popular Science in the 70's (which I still have), but for a number of years no plans were available:( , and time slipped by. Now in my middle age, I have determined that if I'm going to do this I have to start NOW! And while I will probably end up ordering the bulk of the materials though the approved suppliers, it would chap my hide to find out after the fact that there was a less expensive route.