First Order

antonio4231

Ok, I have a newby question. I have the Terf cd, open ez drawings downloaded, but not printed to scale, yet. I want to go ahead and order the materials I need to get started on chapter 4. Can anyone give a list of materials by name or order # from Aircraft Spruce or Wicks? I must confess that the name changes on the foam from the old designations to today have me totally confused! Also, I have dug through these archive and I have not been able to learn enough to decide on which epoxy system is the best for the long EZ. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Anthony

Go to Wicks and pull up the Long-EZ under Kitplanes.

If you select chapter 4. There is a link at the top that will give you the breakdown of all the parts for that chapter.

On the Terf CD in Chapter 1 there is a listing of parts by chapter.

You can just order the chapter kits from Wicks and they will package it all up real nice for you.

I would suggest buying all of your foam at once if at all possible. That will have to be shipped as freight and you may need to be home to unload it.

T Mann - Loooong-EZ/20B Infinity R/G Chpts 18

Velocity/RG N951TM

Mann's Airplane Factory

We add rocket's to everything!

4, 5, 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 14, 19, 20 Done