Terf CD

Looking for the TERF CD if someone has one and is finished with using it I would be insterested in purchasing it.

Thanks;

Larry

Good luck Larry! There's only been one person I can remember in here that put a TERF CD up for sale, and that's only because he had two. . . :D

If you're not in a hurry, you can always join the fight for one over at eBay.

If I had to do it again, I'd just call Matt at TERF (800) 975-1445 and offer something like a $190 bucks plus postage, see if he's in a good mood. My guess is he would be. You'll find him to be a great guy and the conversation worth the cost of the CD in itself. In the right hands, the TERF CD is priceless.

Hat

http://www.terf.com/RAFCDROM.htm

Airspeed is Life -

:cool: - Having lots of it

is Better!

Yes have always wanted one. I have a Beech Skipper that I fly now. The wife has promised to let me start on the Long EZ once I finish up the house. Hoping to be finished in 3 to 4 months with the remodeling. In the mean time I'm getting everything together for the project. Looking forward to contributing to group discussions as time goes on.

Larry Drake

Thanks guys I bit the bullet and purchased the CD from TERF.

Larry

Larry,

We in the IT industry know to protect our investment it is always best to maintain our archive copies of our software backups off site. That way if anything happens we know the software is safe and can be reloaded when needed.

If you would like me to maintain an off site backup archive copy of your software I would be more than willing to help. You can send me the origanals for archive creation or an archive disk if one has been created.

Ken

I have downloaded and printed out all of the Open Long EZ files which I will be using to build from. I also found on the net yestereday an EZ alteration/parts booklet published by Deborah Iwatate which I ordered from him.

In case anyone is interested his email address is:

'debiko@mail.bossig.com'

I got an email from Tonya Rutan over the weekend stating that they have closed RAF and are no longer selling any items. If anyone has the Roncz canard plans I sure would be interested in getting a copy of them. I'm gathering up all plans for the Long EZ before starting the project.

Cordially,

Larry Drake