Nth Annual Sun-N-Fun Cozy/Canard BBQ!

Jerry Schneider

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Lo, these past 7 years I’ve benefited from the knowledge, experience, and camaraderie of this august group. I felt it a true shame to not have a place where we can get together to share some time and “chew the fat”.

Due to popular demand, I’ve decided to provide the victuals/beverages for the Nth Annual Sun-N-Fun Cozy/Canard BBQ!

Here’s my plan:

It will be at the Composite Tent at about 5:30P, Sat., 4/21/07. (Yes, it’s in a tent this year… not the hangar.) Courtesy of Keith Lukat.

Ed Richards and Keith Lukat have both graciously offered to “back me” on this if I don't break even. If there’s a surplus, it will go to the person who coordinates this event next year. (If it doesn't happen next year: Happy Birthday, Jerry! :) )

I’ll truck my 2 grills from St. Petersburg to Lakeland to provide the heat.

I’ll get a few bucks, (well, more than a few.) worth of burgers, hot dogs, sodas, and beer. (Diet too.!)

I’ll put a big jar out for donations.

The food quality will be safe, if not tasty.

But, I guarantee the company will be First Rate! (And that's what it's all about, isn't it?)

Debbi (Epoxy Lady) & I will look forward to seeing you!

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip

• 2 weeks later...

Group,

Just got home from the Nth annual SNF Cozy/Canard BBQ.

Debbi, (Epoxy Lady), counted 32 people in attendance.

The burgers, brats, and beverages were great! ( If I do say so myself. :) )

But the company was the best! A number of "old" favorites were there, as well as a few new faces just beginning to build.

I think a good time was had by all.

Thanks to Keith Lukat for procuring the Composite Tent, (we had about 2 minutes of very light rain), finding a place to store the perishables out of the sun, as well as his culinary expertise on the grill. (No. Really Keith, we LIKE them BLACK like that. :D ) Also, to everyone else who chipped with help during setup and cleanup.

Donations more than made up for my expenses, so there will be a donation to the festivities at SNF next year. Thanks for everyone's generosity.

I only wish more could have attended.

"I run with scissors."

Cozy MKIV N85TT

Phase One Testing

http://home.earthlink.net/~jerskip