Canard DVD

Bruce

Well, it's finally done. It took a little longer than I had hoped for, but the end result was worth the extra time, I think you'll agree.

A three hour special on two DVD's about canard aircraft only, truly a one of a kind DVD. It covers the Cozy MkIV, LongEZ, Berkut, ERacer, StaggerEZ, Bateleur, Defiant, LongEZ Jet and a custom LongEZ. Want to know what it's like to build a Cozy aircraft? Or see what it looks like to do a high speed fly-by from the cockpit? Then you'll want to see this DVD. You'll hear not only why they choose their particular aircraft, but what kept them going through the building process as well. You'll get lot's of encouragement from every

builder for you to continue on your journey to complete your canard

aircraft. You'll get a guided tour of a LongEZ Jet and a customized LongEZ.

If you enjoy watching canard aircraft fly, then you'll be thrilled with the

60 minutes of air to air shots, high speed fly-bys, take offs and landings.

It includes all the natural sounds as they fly over head at more than 200 miles per hour!

We're still working on the web site, but you can email me or call:

503-491-5040 or bruce at pursuitofflight dot com, I'll be glad to email you the cover of the DVD set. The cost is $49.95 plus $5.00 S&H.

A special thanks to everyone that gave their time for the interviews and flying.

Bruce Sturgill

Best regards,

Bruce Sturgill

http://www.pursuitofflight.com

Well gee Bruce, thanks! You have major credits in my book, ever since saving my ass by giving me that ride out of Rough River to Louisville when Jerry and company left me to rot. ;)

I'll give it a review when I get it, and having had the pleasure of seeing some samples of your prior work, I am very much looking forward to it.

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just placed my order from Spruce and look forward to watching it - but one quick question: As I understand it, you have left out the Velocity. Any particular reason - or am I misreading something?

I put a couple of calls into the Velocity folks but never got a reply. I had some footage but not enough for a segment. I also talked wih the new Aero Canard owner and he did not have any footage, so I was unable to include them either.

is international shipping of your DVD set available, and is it available in PAL format?

Aircraft Spruce has international shipping I would believe. The DVD set is NTSC and will work in PAL players. It's funny that PAL DVD's will not work in NTSC players.

Bruce Sturgill

Best regards,

Bruce Sturgill

http://www.pursuitofflight.com

I put a couple of calls into the Velocity folks but never got a reply. I had some footage but not enough for a segment. I also talked wih the new Aero Canard owner and he did not have any footage, so I was unable to include them either.

Do I hear "sequel"? ;)

Jon Matcho :busy:
Builder & Canard Zone Admin
Now:  Rebuilding Quickie Tri-Q200 N479E
Next:  Resume building a Cozy Mark IV